Ian Bohen RETWEETED my TWEET

Sunday, April 1, 2012

thank you.

thank you!!
today, nak cerita sikit 'bout my other family at FB..
yep..
MELF Family.
Malaysia Ever Lasting Friend Family.
ahhhhhh!!!!
sayang sangat dekat diorang walaupun tak pernah bersua muka.
tak ade saya cakap yang saya ade unnie dengan saeng yang ELF je..
ade jugak yang BEAST's fans. TeenTop's fans. many more lha.
tapi yang paling ramai of course lha ELF right?
first unnie that I've got is UNNIE NIZA. walaupown selalu gaduh. tapi ,, sayang dia SANGAT-SANGAT!!! second, is Tiqa-chan.. dua-dua ni pangkat unnie okieyh? dua-dua nieyh ELF. third unnie is Unnie Tika,  yang nieyh BEAUTY, BEAST's fans...
and starting from that, start kenal unnie nad, unnie fafa, unnie syuha, unnie kin jun, unnie shikin, unnie xidi and many more.!!! kalau nak taip ,, komfirm penat.. and komfirm dapat saeng and I've got omma!!! love her deeply!!!
thanks to them, my notifications is currently full with their likes and their comments.
I love them very-very-very much..

ALHAMDULILLAH, Allah bagi peluang untuk saya mengenal this big family..
thanks!!
we can laugh together,
cried together...
thank you for all that had happened.
thank you for all that I had experienced.
thank you so much!!
ILOVEALLOFYOUVERYMUCH!
SARANGHAE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment