Ian Bohen RETWEETED my TWEET

Thursday, April 7, 2016

okay. so today i saw this All Time Low's new video and through this they show that they kind of like vid chat with their fans
and guys
i cried bcs its so fcking beautiful
i know how it mean to have that kind of inspiration in yr life
like yknow these guys and you hooked with these guys
and suddenly you met these wonderful fans that shared the same interest as you and guys
its different okay and thats priceless
like we shared he same love that maybe others cant understand
and maybe
thats why
i cant let go of suju
bcs they gave me so much
like ive gained tons of friends that im not embarrassed to call family
bcs they are, deep down.. i love them so much
like when i fought w someone, or when im worried w something, they were the one that i seek bcs i know they will be there, they always are and im so grateful for that
and no. i dont think i can ever let go of that
ever
and actually im not really a hustlers, im more of astronauts kind of girl
and yeah
im not really a forthcoming kind of person
im that one dork that always keep everything to myself and when i cant hold it in anymore ill start crying in my room like a total weirdo
my outlet? my diary, i guess
and yeah ive got tons of them
i mean ive got these fancy notebooks and itll go to waste if i just let it go.
my blog too
but im not really like talk there
ive got this tendency to not trust others that easily
it took me ages to be able to tell others what i really feel, to share something w someone else
that, plus my introvert?! pffttt! its such a nuisance
and yeahhh
thats why i love music
bcs the lyrics sometime reflect my situation perfectly
and simple plan's welcome to my life hits me more that i thought it would
the lyrics mannnn it goes wayyyyyy downnnnn my soul
actually one of my abangs that introduced me with them, like one day i was messing w his phone and mannnnn he and his brothers were the one that open my eyes with the greatness of simple plan, good charlotte, mcr and others. like damnnnn when i first heard their songs, i bluetoothed it to my phone.
idk why the guys in my life always got this special power to identify good music like im not i guess
hahahah
but the point is
music sometimes could be more than something to fill yr ears.
music could save lives
music could change people
it could open someone's eyes to be better
to be your fcking self without caring what others might think

0 comments:

Post a Comment