Ian Bohen RETWEETED my TWEET

Sunday, March 17, 2019

doubt

never doubt what Allah got in the store for you
it might seems like its nothing, but it something.
I once thought that Allah fucked me over.
I'm a strong girl. I know that. and I stand by that.
but sometimes I just wanna be weak.
I know now that He is really the Almighty.
but
I used to wonder;
I pray, I read the quran, du'a past solah
and still I've got meh results
I saw others who did no such things but still got excellent result
It wasn't fair
but I keep it all to myself
I pray that Allah put me in the univ that I wants
He gave me the one that I despise the most
I cried bcs of petty things I know
but those petty things gonna construct how my life will be
and I was beyond disappointed, I was devastated
little did I know
He got better thing planned for me
and MasyaAllah. Alhamdulillah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment