Ian Bohen RETWEETED my TWEET

Friday, June 1, 2012

#Update 04

#6YearswithELF
this thing is TRENDING WORLDWIDE on the TWITTER!!
here's the DEAL we're talking about..
nyanyanya~~~

sangat-sangat meaningful,
this DAY for all ELF in the whole WORLD.

ELF.
always and forever!!

ELF till the END.

okay,
2 June is ELF's DAY.

that's means,
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, guys!!!
6th YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
*but for me, it's my 4th ANNIVERSARY

 *this is from one of my unnie


thanks guys!!!
for all the moments that we had share together!!
we LAUGH, we CRIED together, exactly in the same time, but in a different places.. all over the world.
this bond makes me realise there's something in this world that is meaningful for me,
something that's far enough to have any relation relates to me.
something that's other than my friends, someone who's understand me more than I do.
they are the ELF.
they meant a lot for me.
thanks.
it's my pleasure to had the opportunities to know this BIG family.

thanks to SUPER JUNIOR,
because of them, I've got the chance to know this FAMILY.
thank you so much..!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment