Ian Bohen RETWEETED my TWEET

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

#Update 07 (Counting the Days)

it's been a long time since I wrote something in my blog. Ha..Ha..Ha.. (ketawa yang sangat sumbang)
I know that I can't be happy right now, for real, I can't!
every time,, I open my FB account, all the post are about uri Leader, yeah guys,, Leeteuk Oppa had gone for his military. Seriously I don't really like it.
I don't feel anything when it is about other Korean Artist, but when it is about Super Junior, I don't know why I am soooooooooooooooo SAD.
yes, and like other ELF, I am crying. Crying alone without anyone to comfort me. I don't want to burden 'her' with my childish attitude, 'she' had been busy with her exam that will come next week.


I'm gonna miss him. like so bad!! Oppa, make sure you take a good care of yourself. Please, take care of your throat too! We want to hear your voice right after you get out from the army. Oppa, hurry back, okay? Even though I know that you won't realize this post. I still wanna write about it. I had no one to talk to.


Oppa, you gonna stay healthy, you've got a naughty maknae to take care of when you finish you army. uri maknae must feel a little sad when he can't see you for about two years. ahh~ I can't imagine how I'm gonna watch variety shows without you too, Park Jung Su? It must be awkward!
But, don't worry, oppa. We, ELF will try our best to support out Sapphire Princes! Hurry back, oppa.


sincerely, from a loving ELF

0 comments:

Post a Comment