Ian Bohen RETWEETED my TWEET

Monday, November 25, 2013

Me and my obsession

keeps telling myself to stop the survey on cameras. but, it's just getting so much.. urgh. interesting? there were like so many oldies that was so damn attractive that use films, which is so hard to find nowadays. then, I found the instant cameras! over and over and over and over again. I mean like, it drive me craaaaaaaaazyyyyyy! I don't know if you know what I'm talkin bout right now. But yeah. These things makes me go mad over them. They were so damn.. urghh! Fantastic? I don't know how to explain but,... yeahhh. It gives me different feelings. I feels so... glad, maybe? Glad that I dicover these.
but, I want to find this one little camera. the one that Tsukasa use in Kamen Rider Decade. The pinky one. If you want to snap some pictures you just need to press that thing beside it. And the size of the camera is just perfect. About Tsukasa, because of him, I am kinda into these kind of things. So, its like it his fault in the first place. He spread the virus, y'know?

p/s: actually my fav are Polaroid Z2300 and Instax Mini 7s Panda. I plan to buy the instax for the time being and maybe I'll buy the polaroid after the espiem. But the again, I heard that BBW will be held again. Are they tryin' to make me become money-less or what? Seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment