Ian Bohen RETWEETED my TWEET

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

THANK YOU THE PRODUCTION

okay nowadays, I'm quite stoked with The Production, a dance crew that I found on youtube
what I love the most about this crew is that, in each of their routine, they'll send a certain message to the viewers and dude that was so good.
being a student, I tend to feel hopeless and giving up always crossed my mind. and when I found out about this guys, they make me realized a lot of things. they are doing thing that they enjoyed the most in their life. and seeing that, that is one of the reason why I keep going. I wanna do what they are doing some day. I wanna achieved something and when that happened, I wanna be that someone that gonna tell others to keep going. I wanna prove to them that I used to be at their place and I managed to get up from that state, I managed to wake up from that nightmare. its a long way, I know.. but its okay to dream

THANK YOU THE PRODUCTION AND THANK YOU NATHAN FOR REPLYING TO MY COMMENT. THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU. GOD BLESS


0 comments:

Post a Comment