Ian Bohen RETWEETED my TWEET

Saturday, January 16, 2016

WHAT I WANNA DO WITH MY LIFE?


 I
WANNA
TRAVEL
EVERY 
PLACES
!!!!!!!!!!!


Thats ma dream since I was a kid, I mean
I am a kid, right now. (but you get what I mean by that)
Actually NO.
I dont think youll understand this
I am a NINETIES babies and we're no longer babies
HOW THE FUCK DID THE TIME FLIES?!


And I think that I wanna cross that particular line in ma bucket list ya know.
Travel to other places, understand other cultures, meet some new friends.
Like, in my mind.. I think that if Im just gonna thought about,
why the hell am I not fulfilling that wish?
It will feel like thats just a dream.
And it's sad that dream going to waste just like that.


SO YEAH
OTHER THAN TRYING TO GET A BETTER MARK,
TRAVELING IS DEFINITELY IN MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS
I GUESS

0 comments:

Post a Comment