Ian Bohen RETWEETED my TWEET

Friday, February 19, 2016

so...
todayyy i wanna tell you guys about my dream guy
like im a girl dude
like i need to have that kind of list
so basically i want someone taller than me
like thats the first thing that crossed my mind every time someone asked me this
next someone who can understand my obsessions and try to adapt w my crazy self bc lemme tell you im kind of hard to handle.. ask my mum if you dont wanna believe me
and when i went to my fangirling mode he will be there and just shove it as me being me
and he tried to understand a little about it
and like when i do something wrong he will try to gimme advice as discreet as possible
and when going anywhere, he will be the first one that suggest us to perform our prayers
and he choose his mother over me
aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddddddddd
the most importing thing is he never let out the L bomb unless he really meant it
the last one is the one that truly important
people said it like its a normal thing
but the thing is love is a really beautiful thing
its so sad to watch others destroy it by saying those words mindlessly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment