Ian Bohen RETWEETED my TWEET

Monday, August 14, 2017

I AM OFFICIALLY 20

I am OFFICIALLY 20 and I'm not happy
Yknow I was thinking that maybe my friends will wish me yknow like cmon bitch its my fucking birthday im not turning 20 every fucking day but nope so understandably lah for me to be bitter and in a bad mood
The most bitter thing is when you expected this certain someone to wish you and they didnt okay maybe they forgot but how could they?!! Am I not important or what? Ya know I dont give a fuck about this shit. Yeah im bitter, im bitter as fuck.
But that is to be expected lah weh what the fuck even is this.
I cried when I saw abang's insta story this morning where he wished his gf a good morning and I was so hurt by that man. I was fucking crying for fucks sake. Later baru he wsed me saying happy birthday and it was soooooo abang that it made my fucking day. Im soooooo low maintenance. Im not kidding. Its not a joke. Kay then. Lemme wallow in my self pity. Im allowed to that that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment