Ian Bohen RETWEETED my TWEET

Saturday, February 23, 2013

#Update 04 (Luahan Hati)

Assalamualaikum wbt.
benda ni takde apa-apa kaitan dengan Luahan Hati, Kristal tu. ni luahan hati Eddie Ishak.
don't worry, post ni takde kena-mengena dengan sekolah or whatsoever. this post is about me, about what I really feel.
those school things actually effected me A LOT! and so... I am kinda lost control .. sometimes. and. this post relates to my best friend, my best buddy, my besties

she got a problem with her friends and then she told me about it. but, heyyyyy!! I'm having my own problems too. and I'm kinda frustrated a little because whenever she got a problem she will, definitely TOLD me. and for the last time, I'm kinda burst out. and saying that 'it's ur probs, not mine' and the she replied me just 2 letter, 'ok'. that means, she mad at me. and then, realise that maybe she is angry with me, so I apologised to her but yeah.. she just replied this, 'hrmmm'. okay baby girl. what are you trying to say here? I mean. kau ingat kau sorang je ke ada problem? aku takde? aku ada, okay! kau keeps worrying about kawan dekat sekolah lama kau. I mean, grow up, kiddo! kau dah pindah kan? so, why bother to care about your old school, huh? I'm sick of it. kau keeps talking about your problem to me. tapi, kau tamau tanya pun kan apa masalah aku? I'm a human being. so normal lah untuk merasa SAKIT HATI, SAKIT JIWA. but you, you didn't even care. for real? kau kata aku ni kawan yang baik? okayyy. why?? sebab alu selalu dengar problem kau? let me tell you something. kawan akan selalu dengar problem kawan dia. itu apa yang aku selalu buat dengan kau. tapi,kau? kau tak pernah buat something like that.

sorry kalau kau rasa aku melampau. but this is what I really feel. Assalamualaikum..

#brought to you by Encik Sam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment