Ian Bohen RETWEETED my TWEET

Friday, December 18, 2015

I might grows my crush back. idk man. maybe.
but ramai yang cakap, maybe sebab kau dah suka yr crush, kau tak ada angau dgn mana'2 boys.
idk man. idk. i am socially awkward, so idk. sometimes, in public, i doesnt even know what to talk about and i ended up shutting up. its not like i dont wanna talk, im feeling much comfortable staying silent. thats all. and kalau kau rasa aku ni jenis yg pendiam dgn kau, that means aku rasa awkward dengan kau. serious lah aku cakap. others cakap aku ni friendly, but..! aku cuma macam tu bila aku dah selesa dgn someone or im in need of a friend. serious ah. yguys will never see me shut up. i will talk nonstop. thats me.
back to the topic that ive been talking about, i think my love for dylan o'brien and other actors causes me to do that, i guess. i mean, yeah. i love him with all my heart. you can gimme the internet and ill live happily ever after.
cant you see? im not like other girls. i hate makeup, i curse all the time. i cried, i laughed, i acted like a retarded girl when i read fanfic. so, yeahhh. i dont give a fuck about what boys think of me bcs i know that its impossible for them to like me. so why waste my time crushing over them when i know about the ending? im not being pathetic, im being realistic. im thinking about spending my time wisely while knowing that im not wasting it just for fun. at least, by fangirling with those actors, i can save myself from those heartbreaks.
you know what im saying?

0 comments:

Post a Comment